Thursday, August 20, 2009

More

Well, yesterday while I was typing up my blog, Jesse and Liz were hiding from the rain. All the while, I could only think of how grateful I was that I moved in early. During the entire 3-5pm time schedule I was supposed to show up, it was pouring rain. Yay for earliness.

After the rain let up, Jesse and I ran (or rather, casually sauntered) over to Woodworth to get some food-stuffs. I had a yummy yummy turkey wrap and some iced tea. Om nom nom. Then we went to Wal Mart to pick up some shower shoes and miscellaneous hoo-ha.

Last night, however, was very, very comfortable. I had no problem getting to sleep and only woke up once around 4 am to go pee. Holy cow, I've been drinking water almost non-stop since I've gotten here. I guess that's a good thing, but wow, I've never willing drunk so much water and actually felt like I needed it so much before. WATER=AWESOME!

Right now, I'm just trying to contact one of the other art majors I've been talking to via-Facebook. Maybe go out to get some lunch or something.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us homebodies up-to-date...

    Did you hear I was directing the rookie show at GC??

    ReplyDelete