Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Second Day of Classes

Day 2 of Freshman Classes

8-10:45 AM: Foundations I:

The main fault of this class is that it starts at 8 in the morning. The instructor is pleasant enough, but it just seems like it's going to be a down class. It's kinda just there. Normally the class is about 3 hours long, but we got out before nine (being syllabus day and all.) So, I ended up going back to the room and sleeping until 10:30ish. I was super tired and had a horrible headache.

11-11:50 AM: Art Orientation:

Ehhhh...this definitely does not seem to be a difficult class by any stretch of the imagination. However, on the flip side of that, it doesn't seem like it's going to be very interesting at all. Kind of a "So, you're an art major. Here's what you can do, etc." Still feeling sick and headachy at this point.

3:30-4:45 PM: Math Applications:

Totally was expecting the worst of this class, being math and all. However, the professor (who's from Bangladesh) is super friendly and nice, the other students seem to be relatively down-to-earth, unlike most of my other classmates. We all seem to know that we're going to be going through this together. Though the professor assured us that he wasn't going to be teaching anything on the first day, he got distracted and started telling us how Social Security numbers are organized. It was actually very interesting.


Between Art Orientation and Math Apps, I made myself a pot of coffee, so my headache is barely there anymore, but my morning was pretty miserable. 8(

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you get your coffee every morning! Thanks for keeping us up to date! I'm enjoying reading.

    ReplyDelete