Saturday, July 18, 2009

Backstaginess

I am currently back stage during the Center Stage Player's production of "James and the Giant Peach," which I volunteered to do makeup for. By backstage, I mean green room. And I feel like a true makeup girl. I've done two people's makeup and I'm working my way through a mango flavored slushie (which turned my lips and tongue bright orange.)

Also, I am sitting here with Haley. Say hi, Haley:

Hello dear Blog-readers. I would like you all to know that IO's keyboard (on her laptop, not like she has a keyboard attached to her body) makes a satisfying sound when being typed on. Mine is lovely as well, but hers is a bit firmer. Much like her bottom. It is nice. Kthxbai

That is Haley. She is awesome and her bangs are blue. And she's been playing solitaire for three days straight.

Yup. I'm bored.

........

And then I found 5 dollars.

The End.

PS: Haley found 10. Well, 17, really. 12 of which are in ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment