Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Title is for This Post and 100

Well, I have chosen against starting off this blog with an expression of desire to maintain it, because every time I make a blog, my first post is all about how much I want to make sure I actually follow through with the blog itself. They last a month. Tops.

SO NO MORE! In fact, I will say right now that I have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS BLOG WHATSOEVER!

By reverse psychologizing myself, I'm bound to fall for my mind-tricks.

Auto-save is cooooooolio.


Instead, I'm planning on using this for a general-purpose life/opinion/art blog combo. Three for the price of one. Yes. And I'm sure I've angered a few friends for it, as I deleted my old Blogger blog in which I...blogged. It had maybe five followers, so WHO CARES?!


In other news, I've decided to try the "100 Themes Challenge." This is the second time I've made the attempt, difference being that this time, I want to do all of them in a sketch book/traditionally. I may scan them and color them on the computer, but drawn with pencil and paper they shall be.


I shall attempt to keep track of my progress through the blog itself. Enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment