Friday, July 24, 2009

We've Been Tip-Toeing Around This So Long...

*sigh* You know how certain things happen between two people that are just dragged out forever, but neither person is man enough to confront the other about it even though it'd be best to get it out of the way?

Well, I'm sick of this non-confrontationalness.

John. Don't you think it's about time you actually *followed* my blog? I thought I meant something to you! I saw it in your bookmark tab. I SAW it! But sometimes bookmarking just isn't good enough, dammit! Aren't I worth it to you? AREN'T I?!

There, now nobody's allowed to say I'm passive aggressive. Just normal aggressive.

Okay. Now that that's out of my system, I got my housing assignment from Ball State today. I'm in Schmidt Hall in the Johnson complex, which is far away from my classes, my friends, and good food. But we get z-shaped rooms, so I guess that makes it worth it.

Also, I'm watching Buffy and there's lots of Spike-sexin', so it's hard for me to stay angry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm following!! I'm following!! Don't yell at ME like that, please!!!

    ReplyDelete